[Neos] FYI: Summary of todays "technical meeting"

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu Dec 19 18:52:25 CET 2013

Roland wrote:

Hi Roland,

> --- quote ---
> node type switching
> Properties/Child nodes that are not defined in the NodeType schema are
> removed upon publishing
> --- /quote ---
>
> what about putting these not defined nodes automatically into some kind of
> "not used nodes collection" (or something like that) upon publishing? so
> that these nodes are not lost but could be reused by the editor if
> necessary later on.

Very late reply, but in case you still follow this thread:
It's a good idea to have some kind of "recycler" for removed nodes. But
I don't know how important this is since all changes are revertible
until publishing anyways..

A history feature with undo/redo functionality would be great, too.

--
Bastian Waidelich