[Neos] Additional Neos mailing lists

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Fri Dec 20 08:52:24 CET 2013

Am 19.12.13 19:12, schrieb Roland:
> bernd wilke <t3ng at bernd-wilke.net> wrote:
>> maybe starting with neos.english
>
> i would prefere "english only" over "english first" - please do not start a
> german newsgroup for TYPO3 Neos.

we may start with neos.general (in english)
but as not everyone in the world speaks english (or english well enough)
it should be possible to give everyone a place to communicate in his
preferred language. Otherwise the communication will take place in
'secret' places without interchanges with the worldwide community.

maybe we missed the knowlegde of half a continent because we don't have
typo3.espanol / neos.espanol

or a big country: typo3.中国的 / neos.中国的  ;-)

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html