[Neos] Neos on hosted web servers

Steve Hanlon steve.hanlon at live.co.uk
Sat Dec 14 20:12:43 CET 2013

Thanks for your reply, was appreciated. However, it may be useful to update the thread by saying that having followed the instructions and attempted to run the install my shared host provider contacted me to say that the script was killing their server and blocked my ability to run scripts. Deep joy!! Even though they currently have a one click installer for standard Typo3.

I am attempting to set it up on a VPS I have, but the need to change the root web folder to "Web" etc etc  kind of makes the suggestion of a 1,2,3 install a bit misleading. I know that Typo3 is not for newbies but I would love to get to grips with it. But I cannot even get to first base, either through shared hosting platform or VPS