[Neos] Discussion: getting started with Localization for Neos 1.1

Rasmus Skjoldan rasmus at typo3.org
Fri Dec 13 09:28:10 CET 2013

To me localization covers both the regional adapting and language... As long as we don't call it translation, I'm good. Also okay with internationalization :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internationalization_and_localization

I actually don't know "naked woman delivery to iran". Is that a horror story about bad localization?

Best. Rasmus

Rasmus Skjoldan
Neos UX lead / TYPO3 brand manager
rasmus at typo3.org