[Neos] neos subroute is redirecting to @user-admin

Dominic Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 02:12:21 CET 2013

Hello,

After some trials now all of sudden my neos BE does not work anymore. It
started in beta1 randomly, but after complete upgrade to beta2 I can't
enter the BE /neos, but /neos/management, /neos/administration etc.
works. As soon I click on "Content" or "My Site" I'm getting redirected
to mysite/@user-admin, it seems like the wireframe mode which I couldn't
leave anymore.

In the developer console I see js errors:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'editor' of undefined

Uncaught Error: You cannot modify child views while in the inBuffer state
- inside of ContentModule-built.js

Any ideas what is going wrong?

Regards,
Dominic