[Neos] urlPathSegment for routing

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Tue Dec 3 17:28:05 CET 2013

Dominic Garms wrote:

Hi Dominic,
>> Not sure if I understand what you mean. The title and the url is
>> already separated. [...]

> Would it be possible to define another property? The url is sometimes
> only reflecting some keywords and not so nice to look at in the node
> tree, so I would like to separate it. Is there an easy way?

Maybe we still misunderstand, but if you meant the navigation component
with "node tree": This already renders the "title" property of the
nodes, while the routing only looks at the node name.

If you create a new page in the backend, the node name is automatically
set to (a lower-cased and normalized variant of) the title but you can
change it independently.

Or what exactly do you want to achieve?

--
Bastian Waidelich