[Neos] 9 days left!

Zach Davis zach at castironcoding.com
Mon Dec 2 23:23:19 CET 2013

While I'm not in the loop enough to offer much in the way of development, I can offer encouragement/moral support.

Which is to say, us developers here at Cast Iron Coding in the USA are all super excited about the launch of Neos, and are looking forward to this important step forward for the TYPO3 project and, I hope, for the open source CMS market in general.

Keep up the awesome work team Neos, and thank you thank you thank you for all that you do! It's super inspiring to see what will no doubt be the first of many releases for this ambitious project!

best,
Zach