[Neos] 9 days left!

Rasmus Skjoldan rasmus at typo3.org
Mon Dec 2 09:21:31 CET 2013

Hey everyone

Just talked tasks status briefly through with Aske. I'd like to call out to everyone who's able to plan & do stuff this week before the code sprint – please reach out if you're unsure what is prioritized on the list, if you're in doubt about what would be most helpful or if you need me to review UI changes.

We really need us all to be laser-focused and hard-working the next 9 days :-)

This week, I'm working on a long list of UI tasks together with Aske and our frontend freelancers + coordinating new website changes.

The last days before the 10th will primarily be filled up with external communication tasks for me.

If you want UI stuff reviewed by me then please try to get it to me early this week.

I'm super super *SUPER* excited about the launch – it's so close now!

If there is *any* way you can push other stuff to be able to work on Neos – now is the time.

Best. Rasmus

PS: Did I mention that I am super excited about our launch? 9 DAYS!!!!!!!

Rasmus Skjoldan
Neos UX lead / TYPO3 brand manager
rasmus at typo3.org
http://neos.typo3.org/ux/