[Neos] Event when Neos reloads content

Christopher Hlubek hlubek at networkteam.com
Mon Aug 26 09:24:38 CEST 2013

Hi,

yes that's very important for websites with JS. I would prefer to fire custom events on the window / document on:

- content reload
- switch to preview mode
- switch back from preview mode
- selecting / editing a node
- unselecting a node

The events should be namespaced and documented for integrators to adapt the JS to work with the Neos UI.
We just need to make sure that we check if the site JS can communicate with the encapsulated jQuery we use through RequireJS.

Greetings,

Christopher