[Neos] Event when Neos reloads content

Jan-Erik Revsbech janerik at moc.net
Sun Aug 25 17:50:19 CEST 2013

Hi all. I have a question I hope one of you awesome guys can helt me
with. On a new Neos site I'm working on, I have a need to trigger some
DOM manipulation via jQuery whenever the content is being reloaded by
Neos (ie. saving a property in the inspector panel). Don't ask why:(

 From what I kan see with my very limited knowledge of the Neos backend,
an event is triggered via that.trigger('pageLoaded') in Application.js,
but I have no idea about how to catch that event anywhere. And I might
not even be on the right track here.

So the question is: Is it possible to register a callback function or
otherwise "hook in" whenever the pagecontent is relaoded by Neos?

Regards
Jan-Erik Revsbech
MOC