[Neos] UI sketches for edit/preview

Jacob Floyd cognifloyd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 16:03:21 CEST 2013

aack. Let's not put the site inside a photo of an ipad or an iphone or
whatever. That suggests a certain level of fidelity that we can't provide.
Plus, there are hundreds or even thousands of devices, and I don't want to
start down the path of providing images for even some of them. That will
very quickly turn Neos into bloatware. Someone could write a plugin that
adds the photo of the device, but that plugin should probably pull the
images from a webservice somewhere. Neos installations (imo) should not
include device images.

Just because CQ5 does something does not make it a good idea.