[Neos] TYPO3 Neos compendium (german/english, download links inside)

Roland Schenke roland.schenke at typo3.org
Mon Aug 19 09:51:59 CEST 2013

Hey Karsten

I can totally see your point here and agree to it.
I'd love to contribute where every I can.

I spontaneously had the idea to translate it so I had to deal with it.
I do not regret any minute or any thought I have spent during the time of this work.

People have different ways of perception and for me this was a great way to get a feeling for Neos, even if the official documentation may have been equal or better.

I will contribute to the work at http://docs.typo3.org/neos/TYPO3NeosDocumentation/

Thanks for the work you are part of. :-)

Roland