[TYPO3-50-general] A query about WebObjects implementation in Typo3

Todor Karastoyanov tkaras at tuparev.com
Wed Oct 10 13:29:07 CEST 2012

Hi Christian (all),
thanx for the answer and sorry that I might have jumped at the wrong list group. I'm a novice in Typo3  and couldn't find the right target right away.
Anyway it seems to me that Typo3 community doesn't deal much with WebObjects and we should further investigate the situation.
If you think you won't be too embarrassed to point out how I can dig through the mailing lists more successfully I'd be really grateful.
Regards,
Todor