[TYPO3-50-general] A query about WebObjects implementation in Typo3

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Wed Oct 10 09:15:45 CEST 2012

Hi Todor,

On 10/10/12 08:52, Todor Karastoyanov wrote:
> Hi,
> I couldn't find a topic tackling the WebObjects in the lists (excuse me if I missed such).
> My question is whether any implementation of WebObjects based application to be integrated in Typo3 template?

I am not sure I fully understand the question and also I am not sure if
you are asking in the right newsgroup. This newsgroup is about TYPO3
Neos the next generation CMS from the TYPO3 community. I guess you are
talking about current TYPO3 versions?

In any case you mean (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WebObjects)? It seems
to be an application server on its own, so you would either have to use
iframes to include such an application or create a proxy that forwards
requests between the WebOjects server and TYPO3.

Hope to help,
Christian