[TYPO3-50-general] Using Phoenix with a grid system

Adrian Föder adrian at foeder.de
Tue Aug 14 08:51:46 CEST 2012

Hi Sebastian,

great, thanks for your reply.
Since I'm on very-recent master I already (tried to) work with these
enhancements. I created a four-column-container, populated it with
plain-text-content and wanted to examine the Site.xml output in order to
see how the nodes are designed; but: it isn't contained in the xml. The
only thing I have is

<node identifier="abc..." type="TYPO3.TYPO3:FourColumn" nodeName="..."
locale="">
	<properties>
		<layout>25-25-25-25</layout>
	</properties>
</node>

...but without any children. I already assured (in the scope of my rare
knowledge) that the page is published, ie I dummy-changed stuff inside
the columns and re-pressed the Publish button again.

Any suggestions what I can do?

Thanks a lot and best regards,

-adrian