[TYPO3-50-general] solved -- git problem -- checkout of phoenix breaks when it comes to some aloha plugins
christof.adams at online.de
Fri Aug 5 13:05:40 CEST 2011
Finally things are all right. aloha is working. thanks for your work.
Host debian squeeze64: Client: squeeze/wheezy Browser Firefox 5.0.1
+ demo-site is running
+ login as demo user is working
+ aloha is working
+ changes in text are persistent in the user-workspace
+ admin user created(cli flow3)
+ admin can edit texts, changes are persistent in his workspace
+ any user can add new blocks in his workspace
- but only on pages which have already a text-block
- the page display in the backend is uncomplete, head and menu-line have the
full width but the page has only approx 80%, so the column on the right is
shows up only half and is not editable.
- after a logout or when using the create demo-user form the
url- gets wrongly composed if the user changes the login data
(i suppose the old login-name isn't cleared)
- no option to publish the changes from user to live workspace(?)
client squeeze: Browser iceweasel 3.5.16
+ page is fully displayed in backend
- menu line and and preview button in backend get not displayed
- aloha is not working "two much recursion" (some jquery Problem
on the browser-side)
- login button is not fully displayed
client squeeze konqueror 4.4.5.
+ login page is displayed
- login to backend fails
I think that's more or less the current status of phoenix, so I will switch to
building the flow3-documentation from the repository and 'playing' with git
Have a nice week-end
Am Do August 4 2011, 14:28:55 schrieb Sebastian Kurfürst:
> Hey Christof,
> I noticed this today and pushed a followup.
> When you do:
> git submodule foreach 'git checkout master; git pull'
> it should work.
> TYPO3-project-5_0-general mailing list
> TYPO3-project-5_0-general at lists.typo3.org
More information about the TYPO3-project-5_0-general