[TYPO3-50-general] solved -- git problem -- checkout of phoenix breaks when it comes to some aloha plugins

Christof Adams christof.adams at online.de
Fri Aug 5 13:05:40 CEST 2011

Hello Sebastian,

Finally things are all right. aloha is working. thanks for your work.

+ demo-site is running
+ login as demo user is working
+ aloha is working
+ changes in text are persistent in the user-workspace
+ admin user created(cli flow3)
+ admin can edit texts, changes are persistent in his workspace
+ any user can add new blocks in his workspace
- but only on pages which have already a text-block
- the page display in the backend is uncomplete, head and menu-line have the
  full width but the page has only approx 80%, so the column on the right is
  shows up only half and is not editable.
- after a logout or when using the create demo-user form the
  url- gets wrongly composed if the user changes the login data
  (i suppose the old login-name isn't cleared)
- no option to publish the changes from user to live workspace(?)

client squeeze: Browser iceweasel 3.5.16
 + page is fully displayed in backend
 - menu line and and preview button in backend get not displayed
 - aloha is not working "two much recursion" (some jquery Problem
   on the browser-side)
 - login button is not fully displayed

client squeeze konqueror 4.4.5.
 + demo-site throws Javascript error but shows up and is working
 + login page is displayed
 - login to backend fails

I think that's more or less the current status of phoenix, so I will switch to
building the flow3-documentation from the repository and 'playing' with git

Have a nice week-end

Greets

Christof