[TYPO3-50-general] New templating system?

Simon Browning simon at seethroughweb.com
Wed Mar 24 14:12:15 CET 2010

Hi Sebastian.

This is good to hear.

Will it also include the ability to format the page module?  One of the
things that we have found makes TYPO3 easier to use for editors -
particlarly those new to TYPO3 - is to make the page view in back end
representative of the structure of the website (as can be seen in this
video at about the 2 min mark:  http://bit.ly/9eCSzP).

Simon