[TYPO3-50-general] New templating system?

Denyerec denyerec at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 10:47:21 CET 2010

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 17:10:01 -0000, Duch (aka. Grégory Duchesnes)
<typo3 at ilomedia.net> wrote:

> It is based on an extension that only focuses on the mapping (when TV
> also deals with the look of the back-end and allows to create new types
> of content called FCE) + a Firebug extension (which you can consider as
> a wizard).

Given that a large number of corporates do not adopt Firefox for support,
liability and intranet-application-compatibility issues, I would be
surprised if any solution that required or leveraged a particular
browser's plugin architecture to be fully useful would become the standard
:(

Den

-----
http://gallery.denyerec.co.uk