[TYPO3-50-general] Naming conventions: StyleSheet / Stylesheet

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu Jul 15 15:47:33 CEST 2010

Michael Sauter wrote:

Hi Michael,

> I think there is a german word "Stylesheet", but in english it is
> "cascading style sheets" and therefore it probably should be StyleSheet
> also in TypoScript?

As far as I know, you can either write "Style sheet" or "Stylesheet"
(see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Stylesheet_languages) while
"JavaScript" should always be UpperCamelCase.

But I'd be fine with changing it to "StyleSheet" too..

Anyways, the Resources folder should be spelled the same, you're right.
Could you open a ticket on
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/package-phoenixdemotypo3org/issues/new ?

Thanks a lot
Bastian