[TYPO3-50-general] No backend on ubuntu server

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Tue Dec 14 18:33:44 CET 2010

Hi Kevin,

As I accidentally relied to your private mail, I'll also reply on the
mailinglist for future reference.

You probably need to enable mod_rewrite:
sudo a2enmod rewrite
sudo /etc/init.d/apache reload

If that does not work, please check if there is a .htaccess available in
your Web directory.

Greets,
Peter