[TYPO3-50-general] SVN or GIT for recent development version

Michael Feher michael at feher.at
Wed Aug 11 15:52:14 CEST 2010

Hallo Everybody

Yesterday I tried to checkout the latest development version of Typo3
Phoenix from the svn repository as suggested on the webpage
http://flow3.typo3.org/typo3-phoenix/download/

But it seams that the repository does not contain the latest version as
it was last updated 4 weeks ago.

Similar the git repository (git.typo3.org) contains only data which is 4
weeks old and it seams that the submodules have not been defined.

git clone --recursive git://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v5/Distributions/Base.git

only fetches the content of the "Build" and the "Configuration" directories.

So my question: Does anybody know if there is a place where I can fetch
the latest version or should I wait until the move to git is completed?

Thanks Mike