[TYPO3-50-general] just to argue a bit: What about Doctrine?

Fernando Arconada falcifer2001 at yahoo.es
Sun Nov 8 09:55:51 CET 2009

The problem there isn't if i could, it is mostly related if i should do
it. It is the same problem as using the extjs library and don't implement
the same features.
Why create a new ORM instead of using, for example, Doctrine? Why is it
better TYPO3/FLOW3 than Doctrine?

Something that i like from symfony for example it is that they write
(wiki, blog posts) the reasons to choose one solution or another. At this
point seems that TYPO3 have a dark side

Inspiring people to share