[TYPO3-50-general] just to argue a bit: What about Doctrine?

Abraham Block atblock at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 00:42:30 CET 2009

In theory there's I can't imagine what's stopping you from using doctrine
(2.0 not 1.0). If I'm not mistaken, it might be as simple as implementing
the Repository interface to talk to doctrine EntityManager.
It certainly won't be a walk in the park like using the built in features,
but as long as the API of FLOW3 is using interfaces, anything is possible.