[TYPO3-50-general] Last minute concept fix? Incosistent class naming for domain models ...

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu May 28 12:29:59 CEST 2009

Hi Jochen,

On 28.05.2009, at 11:59, Jochen Rau wrote:

> 3. It represents the core domain model "blog" as POPO (not being
> chatty
> like "BlogModel")

I also prefer "Blog" over "BlogModel" but what should we do about the
reserved keywords issue? Sure, there are not many of them which you'd
like to use as a model name but you never know what words are reserved
next.

Hmm. Just ignore? And leave a hint that you shouldn't use models like
"Try", "Default", "Case" etc.?

robert