[TYPO3-50-general] Fluid: Caching and additionalArguments

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Fri Mar 6 17:52:38 CET 2009

Hi,

As my message to the news server apperently didn't make it to the mailinglist, I resent my e-mail:
The attachment has been saved at [1].

OT: Does anyone know how the connection between the mailinglist and the newsserver works? What is the preferred way to post a message? On the mailinglist, or on the newsserver?

Greetings,
Peter

----
[1] http://flow3.wijzijnhet.nl/Screenshot-FLOW3_Exception.gif