[TYPO3-50-general] Need help with Routing

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Mar 2 20:49:09 CET 2009

Hi (?:.*)

On 02.03.2009 18:22 Uhr, Robert Lemke wrote:
> I agree - how can we solve this?

Bastian and I talked about routing for some hours last Friday. We had
this idea to solve this (Bastian, if I miss something, feel free to fill
in):

* Packages can define "Sub"-Routes in their Routes.yaml
* TYPO3 by default only reads Routes.yaml from the global configuration
space (and context, of course)
* "Sub"-Routes can be imported/mounted under a prefix in the global
configuration
* the later could also be done through some tool, preferably the package
manager, which could also alert the user of existing "sub"-routes (or
presets as you might call them)
* a routing setup tool will allow for display and simulated matching of
URIs against the configuration to ease debugging and setup

The syntax with which the "sub"-routes will be like this: