[TYPO3-50-general] git and a Package Repository

Martin Klepsch martinklepsch at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:31:25 CEST 2009

Hey very intereting idea i think.
Im currently "playing" with git and i have to say that i like it.
As Christopher mentioned it would be cool to have a developer community for
FLOW3 like github for all kind of projects.
I dont really know if there are community features implemented in
forge.typo3.org (redmine).
Furthermore it could be the new kind of extension repository with features
like votings etc. .
Im only thinking it over..
best regards,
martin