[TYPO3-50-general] Need help with FLOW3

Christoph Blömer chbloemer at gmx.net
Thu Jul 23 12:54:19 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I am just back on FLOW3 and try to run my packages like TaskManagement.

In Development Context I get the following error message, also when the
chache is cleared.

#1: Warning: touch() [function.touch]: Unable to create file
C:/x/htdocs/FLOW3/Data/Temporary/a9f3775792ce15bd3d483971024b7247/default/Cache/Development/Tags/%CLASS%F3_FLOW3_Monitor_ChangeDetectionStrategy_ChangeDetectionStrategyInterface/FLOW3_Reflection^F3_FLOW3_Monitor_ChangeDetectionStrategy_ChangeDetectionStrategyInterface
because No such file or directory in
C:\x\htdocs\FLOW3\Packages\Framework\FLOW3\Classes\Cache\Backend\FileBackend.php
line 175 (More information)

I am using the xampp 1.7.2 beta on Windows XP Pro. FLOW3 version is from
trunk.
Party, DocumentationBrowser and Welcome Package is deactivated because
of other error messages.

Any idea? Is that an issue with the path length?

Greetings
Christoph