[TYPO3-50-general] PDF version of FLOW3 reference

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Fri Jan 30 00:24:39 CET 2009

Hey Peter,

thanks for your efforts. Overally, it already looks really nice and
cool :-)

My comments:
- Could you try to increase line spacing a bit? I hope that'd make it
more readable
- Code should be bigger
- The headlines like "Example X.X ...." seem to be too big for me. We
could also try out to move them under the code?
- *Dream* Can we have syntax coloring? I don't know if this is somehow
automatedly possible
- Page 22: The article about Constructor- vs. Setter-Injection: The
headline needs to become bigger
- The admonitions still somehow break the style of the documentation,
but for now I cannot provide better ones :-)

Thanks for your time! I hope some of my feedback is helpful.

Greets,
Sebastian
Am 29.01.2009 um 22:40 schrieb Peter Beernink:

> Hi all,
>
> I finally found some time to have another look at the PDF rendering
> of the FLOW3 reference.
> You can find an up-to-date version at [1] (currently up to date to
> r1822.
>
> Please post any suggestions on how to make the PDF more readable to
> this list.
>
> Greets,
>
> Peter
>
> [1] http://forge.typo3.org/attachments/807/FLOW3_Documentation.pdf