[TYPO3-50-general] (Summary) RFC: Short filenames

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Jan 28 11:14:16 CET 2009

Hi all,

coming back to the original topic of this thread: short filenames.

It seems like most of us are in favor of having shorter filenames so I
opened a ticket (http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/2524) and I'm now
renaming the files.

Althogh there are some interesting bits the discussion, to be honest,
I still don't see the relation between DDD and conventions for the
filename. For me the filename is something which has to do with
infrastructure, not the domain of my software.

Let's discuss DDD in other threads ...

Cheers,
robert