[TYPO3-50-general] Question regarding PHPDOC formatting for FLOW3 SVN submission

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:06:04 CET 2009

Hi list,
Was just browsing through the SVN repository trying to get myself
familiar with how things are laid out, and I just wondered if the
PHPDoc @version tags are somehow automagically generated from the SVN
commit info?

For example taken from /Classes/F3_FLOW3.php :

/**
 * @package FLOW3
 * @version $Id: F3_FLOW3.php 1707 2009-01-07 10:37:30Z k-fish $
 */

If these are autogenerated, what should I put in my doc-block? If not,
presumably I have to work out what the SVN version number will be
before I commit the file and populate the line myself, which seems
quite error-prone. I checked the PHPDoc manual but it just said that
the @version tag allows for a string to be used "in any way you'd
like:"

Hope this isn't too trivial an issue for the list!

Kind regards,
Denyer

--
-------