[TYPO3-50-general] PDF version of FLOW3 reference

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Thu Feb 19 09:30:17 CET 2009

Hey Peter,

thanks again for your nice work!

I have some more suggestions :-) Hope you don't mind:
- on the cover page, some more spacing between the "FLOW3" and the
authors would be nice, and maybe the authors should be displayed a bit
smaller
- On the second page, the copyright is messed up "Copyright © 2007,
2008, 2009 Robert LemkeKarsten Dambekalns"
- The "Abstract" title on the second page is smaller than the abstract
itself. Some more offset before "Abstract" would be nice as well

- Could you try to make the "emphasis" tag Bold?
- Do we want color-coded syntax highlighting?

Overally, I am really happy with your results, it's just some minor
details which caught my attention :-)

Greets,
Sebastian