[TYPO3-50-general] Some non-scientific benchmark results

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Tue Feb 3 10:50:12 CET 2009

Hi.

On 02.02.2009 19:10 Uhr, Steffen Müller wrote:
> We use eAccelerator (former Turck MMcache) instaed of APC. I once did

Yeah, but it doesn't run with 5.3.0beta1 at all. If they ever get around
to releasing a new version I'll give it another try.

APC does, which is natural since it will be bundled with PHP6 and thus
is the "most official" bytecode and data cache around.

> Does the used memory data in your tables include the memory used by APC
> or pure PHP?

It's what memory_get_peak_usage() tells me.

Regards,
Karsten