[TYPO3-50-general] Comprehension question about FLOW3

Sebastian Gebhard sebastian.gebhard at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:10:36 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

currently i play around with FLOW3 (and the tutorial, i'll post my
findings this evening).

I don't have to repeat myself and other how great FLOW3 is.

Now when I want to create something like more of a website than of an
application i will want to show different packages/controllers/actions
on one page (like plugins as Content Elements in TYPO3 v4). The current
approch of FLOW3 is more to show one single controller/action of a package.

Is this something I can achieve with the current FLOW3 right now? Will
it come to FLOW3? Do i have to wait for TYPO3 v5 for that?

Sorry if my question is somehow stupid, maybe my mind bound too much to
TYPO3 v4.

Thanks and keep it up!

Regards,
Sebastian