[TYPO3-50-general] Problem with FLOW3 Package Kickstarter under Windows

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu Aug 6 10:16:25 CEST 2009

Sebastian Gebhard wrote:

Hi Sebastian,

> i'm trying FLOW3 under the widely hated Windows ;)

> C:\xampp\php>php
> ../htdocs/FLOW3/Packages/Framework/FLOW3/Scripts/FLOW3.php kickstart
> package Blog

php Packages\Framework\FLOW3\Scripts\FLOW3.php Kickstart Kickstart
generatePackage --packageKey Blog

And we have
php Packages\Framework\FLOW3\Scripts\FLOW3.php Kickstart Kickstart
generateController --packageKey Blog --controllerName Blog,Post,Comment

Did you not get my respond to Roberts Mail?

Bastian