[TYPO3-50-general] Problem with FLOW3 Package Kickstarter under Windows

Sebastian Gebhard sebastian.gebhard at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 6 00:42:39 CEST 2009

Hi,

i'm trying FLOW3 under the widely hated Windows ;)

I'm beta testing the tutorial so i did the steps described there.
But for kickstarting a new package there is no annotation for Windows. I
tried:

C:\xampp\php>php
../htdocs/FLOW3/Packages/Framework/FLOW3/Scripts/FLOW3.php kickstart
package Blog

C:\xampp\php>php
../htdocs/FLOW3/Packages/Framework/FLOW3/Scripts/FLOW3.php FLOW3
kickstart package Blog

C:\xampp\php>php
../htdocs/FLOW3/Packages/Framework/FLOW3/Scripts/FLOW3.php Kickstart
kickstart package Blog

It all ends up in a 404 error.

What's the proper command?

Thanks and regards,