[TYPO3-50-general] New virtual appliance for FLOW3 development

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Sun Sep 14 18:29:34 CEST 2008

Could someone kindly explain in a few words how I set up VirtualBox so
that I can access it from my physical (Windows) machine?
It would be great, if I could simply start the virtual machine and be
able to access the FLOW3 sources through the file explorer and the
frontend from my browser.

In manuals I found on the net I read that you have to bridge network
adapters.. But I couldn't get it to work. Maybe someone could explain it
in easy words so that even a Linux greenhorn like me can understand it ;)

Thanks
Bastian