[TYPO3-50-general] #1219326502: Could not connect to DSN "sqlite:C:/.......". PDO error: could not find driver

Sebastian qoo-ooq at gmx.de
Mon Oct 6 13:15:48 CEST 2008

Oh...
as I switched to normal (it's called production right?) Mode again, I
saw that I didn't solve the Flow3 - 500 Internal Server Error in
opposite to what I said in my previous mail.
Because the new "Could not connect to DSN...." Error in Development mode
produces a "500 Internal Server Error" in Normal Mode, too.
Nevertheless I think that flow3+xampp should work and the session_start
thing should be gone.

But now I can't figure out how to continue. Does someone know how to
continue with this
*#1219326502: Could not connect to DSN "sqlite:C:/Dokumente und
Einstellungen/Chaos/workspace/Flow3_PDT/Data/Persistent/TYPO3CR.db". PDO
error: could not find driver* (More information
<http://typo3.org/go/exception/1219326502>)

F3::TYPO3CR::StorageException thrown in file
C:\Dokumente und
Einstellungen\Chaos\workspace\Flow3_PDT\Packages\TYPO3CR\Classes\Storage\Backend\F3_TYPO3CR_Storage_Backend_PDO.php
in line 61.

I guess I should run the install.sh ?! But how on windows ?
The /typo3cr/setup/ doesn't work, or I just don't know how to run this
stuff (I either get a blank screen or the same exception like above).

Thanks
Sebastian