[TYPO3-50-general] Problems with PHP5.3alpha on windows

Horn Gábor gabor at h3online.hu
Mon Oct 6 01:52:26 CEST 2008

Thanks Sebastian,

it's great to have some nice documented guide. I did all the steps u
wrote and i have a working apache with php 5.3 alpha on windows. Could
you guys pls point me where i can find docs about how to continue to
have a working t3v5 / flow3? I found
http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/extension-gimmefive

I did teh 1st step and checkout-ed typo3v5, but as i see there is an
install.sh in it which is for linux. I guess i need to setup/populate
some initial db and maybe do other steps to have a working t3v5 / flow3
before continue to "install gimmefice as usual with EM". Can i found
some info for windows installation anywhere pls?

thanks, Gábor Horn