[TYPO3-50-general] Routing / mod_rewrite / ISAP_rewrite

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Fri Mar 28 16:18:23 CET 2008

Hi Bastian,

thank you for testing!

I'm too much in a hurry today (leaving for T3BOARD tomorrow, yeah) to
check what goes wrong, but I'm aware of a few glitches at least (see
below).

Am 28.03.2008 um 11:39 schrieb Bastian Waidelich:

> Using TYPO3Winstaller (Apache 2.0.59, PHP 5.2.5) I got following
> results:
>
>>  http://localhost:8502/typo3_5/typo3/page
>
> "Hey this is real output from a TypoScript object!" - delicious!
>
>>  http://localhost:8502/typo3_5/some/sub/dir/typo3/page
>
> The default view of FLOW3 MVC. But the background-image is missing.
> Just
> dark grey text on a grey background (the same if I call
> http://localhost:8502/typo3_5 directly).
> The background-image url points to:
> url(http://localhost:8502/typo3_5/../Packages/FLOW3/Resources/Public/MVC/DefaultView_FloatingWindow.png
> )
> while it should be
> url(http://localhost:8502/typo3_5/Packages/FLOW3/Resources/Public/MVC/DefaultView_FloatingWindow.png
> )

yes, I knew about that - it's because I haven't implemented the
necessary functions in the resource manager yet which do the URI
building stuff.

>> http://localhost:8502/typo3_5/testing
>> and http://localhost:8502/typo3_5/testing/
>
> both work.

good, so that means that *generally* the routing works in your case.

> when I run all tests, my apache crashes though. but that
> might be the fault of "OS unstable" aka Vista, I'll dig into this one.

Might be due to the high amount of memory used by the tests ...

> BTW:
> Running "php index.php" from the command line outputs the CLI
> version of
> the MVC default view.
>
> Calling "php index.php typo3 page" correctly results in the Exception
> "F3_TYPO3_Controller Page does not support requests of type
> "F3_FLOW3_MVC_CLI_Request".
>
> But when I run "php index.php testing" I'm getting a Fatal error "Call
> to undefined method F3_FLOW3_MVC_CLI_Request::getBaseURI() in
> ...\Packages\Testing\Classes\F3_Testing_TestRunner.php on line 277".

Yes, known issue as well - the CLI version of the testrunner doesn't
work
at the moment because I want to finish some parts in the MVC framework
before finally implementing the MVC driven testrunner.

Thank you for your tests, I'll ask you to repeat them once I solved the
issues.

Cheers,
robert