[TYPO3-50-general] Routing / mod_rewrite / ISAP_rewrite

Bastian Waidelich waidelich at network-publishing.de
Fri Mar 28 11:39:31 CET 2008

Robert Lemke wrote:

> So, what happens if you install TYPO3 v5 in the webserver's root directory
 > or in a subdirectory

I've checked out the current source on my Vista machine (SP1) into a
subfolde of htdocs ("typo3_5").
Using TYPO3Winstaller (Apache 2.0.59, PHP 5.2.5) I got following results:

>   http://localhost:8502/typo3_5/typo3/page

"Hey this is real output from a TypoScript object!" - delicious!

>   http://localhost:8502/typo3_5/some/sub/dir/typo3/page

The default view of FLOW3 MVC. But the background-image is missing. Just
dark grey text on a grey background (the same if I call
http://localhost:8502/typo3_5 directly).
The background-image url points to:
url(http://localhost:8502/typo3_5/../Packages/FLOW3/Resources/Public/MVC/DefaultView_FloatingWindow.png)
while it should be
url(http://localhost:8502/typo3_5/Packages/FLOW3/Resources/Public/MVC/DefaultView_FloatingWindow.png)

 > http://localhost:8502/typo3_5/testing
 > and http://localhost:8502/typo3_5/testing/

both work. when I run all tests, my apache crashes though. but that
might be the fault of "OS unstable" aka Vista, I'll dig into this one.

BTW:
Running "php index.php" from the command line outputs the CLI version of
the MVC default view.

Calling "php index.php typo3 page" correctly results in the Exception
"F3_TYPO3_Controller Page does not support requests of type
"F3_FLOW3_MVC_CLI_Request".

But when I run "php index.php testing" I'm getting a Fatal error "Call
to undefined method F3_FLOW3_MVC_CLI_Request::getBaseURI() in
...\Packages\Testing\Classes\F3_Testing_TestRunner.php on line 277".

All the best
Basti