[TYPO3-50-general] Rebuilding Backend GUI

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Thu Mar 27 11:05:47 CET 2008

Hi,

IMO there should be a special framework, because it's not flexible
enough to be used for all task.
It the BE should be modularized. So everybody can choose, which is the
best way to do it. In common there should be used the ajax-class etc.
But some optional modules will use javaapplet and other just have an
overview like it is now in 4.x.

In future there will be other technologies like AIR or perhaps mobile
phone will be used to modify data of F3/T3. Who know's what will happen
in future. So there should be the basic functions working everywhere (of
course with a high usuability). Special functions should be used as
goody, for which you'll need some special requirments like java or a
additional GUI-framework.

Cheers,

Malte