[TYPO3-50-general] Rebuilding Backend GUI

Murphy murphy at propaganda.io
Tue Mar 18 11:53:20 CET 2008

Hi,

On Mar 18, 2008, at 11:24 AM, Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:

> I am currently working with extJS on a project, and have used Dojo
> before.

all of those windowed GUI libraries remind of Windows 3.1 - I think
the right cocktail for backend 2.0 should be something about in-place
FE editing and a lightweight backend basically focused on providing
interfaces for every kind of functionality, so third parties can e.g.
write a "TYPO3 news submitter" or something like that - thus buidling
their own backend.
I just can't familiarize myself with the idea of dragging a window in
a browser window in a virtual machine window in a ....

bye,
Thomas

@Sebastian: I skypen ya, watch out... ;)