[TYPO3-50-general] Rebuilding Backend GUI

Peter Bartels peterbartels at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 11:19:37 CET 2008

Hi,

Has anyone thought about rebuilding the backend GUI? I have experience with
both Typo3 and ExtJS. I think ExtJs can be an excellent choice for having
interactive/fast GUI's and AJAX support. See http://www.extjs.com

I want to build such a GUI, which will have to support core functions like
scaffolding, form generation, persistence, data binding, wizards, etc.

Because of the new 5.0 architecture, I suppose now is the right moment to
develop this. But how can I use the new architecture?? Is Flow3 sufficient
or what core elements will be needed??
Any thoughts on this are welcome :)

Regards, Peter Bartels