[TYPO3-50-general] [FLOW3] allowed_admin_path error

Gijs Epping gijs.epping at efocus.nl
Fri Jun 13 10:08:53 CEST 2008

Robert Lemke schreef:
> Hi Gijs,
>
> Am 12.06.2008 um 16:23 schrieb Gijs Epping:
>
>> I am trying to get flow up and running but i keep getting this error:
>>
>> Warning: This script isn't in the allowed_admin_path setting! in
>> /var/www/html/evs/flow3/gijs-epping/Packages/FLOW3/Classes/F3_FLOW3.php
>> on line 323
>>
>> I know it has something to do with the eaccelerator but can i configure
>> this somewhere?
>

> Yes, please look at your php.ini. You'll need a line similar to this here:
>
> eaccelerator.allowed_admin_path="/var/www/html/evs/flow3/gijs-epping/"
> However, it might be that FLOW3 doesn't work for you because there are
> still some issues with eaccelerator (it discards all PHP comments but we
> need them as annotations). Just try it out and let us know if it worked.
>
> Cheers,
> robert

hello Robert,

Thanks for the tip, i only have one problem we have multiple sites
running on our development server.

So the absolute webroot is:
eaccelerator.allowed_admin_path="/var/www/html/evs/"

Is this still a valid "admin_path" location for FLOW3. If FLOW3 resides
in /var/www/html/evs/flow3/gijs-epping/

regards Gijs

E: gijs.epping at efocus.nl
W: http://www.efocus.nl/