[TYPO3-50-general] Ideas about TYPO3 5.0

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Fri Jul 18 23:26:24 CEST 2008

Hi Peter,

ok until now it's not in the reference. But checkout
https://svn.typo3.org/FLOW3/Distribution/trunk and you'll see there is a
totally new structure...

A Config-Folder, a Packages-Folder and a Public-Folder with the
Cache-Subfolder.
By the way you don't have to care about the database structure, because
you'll have the TYPO3 ContentRepository for storing the data. With FLOW3
you can/should use concept of ModelDrivenDesign...

Cheers,

Malte