[TYPO3-50-general] Discussion to CodingStandards
tim.eilers at web.de
Wed Jan 30 00:33:50 CET 2008
Malte Jansen schrieb:
> We have a SVN Repository at Tim's server...
> I think we should wait until all Sniff are finished, perhaps otherwise
> you have to go over the code twice for the correct CGL.
I talked to Malte and he gave me his ok:
If you are interested in a preliminary version of the Package go to:
Checkout should run anonymously.
Please take a watch at the following infos:
- Not all Sniffs are implemented yet
- Some Sniffs still need to be corrected a little bit
- you will need a lot of php memory for running UnitTests for the
Package and to run the CGL Check itself
- All implemented Sniffs have a Test
- The CGL Package should be the best example for CGL, that is not
fulfilled yet :)
In the next days i will go on with the missing sniffs, in the last days
we had some problems with loading CodeSniffer-Classes...
All other infos i forgot... it is late ;)
see ya, tim.
More information about the TYPO3-project-5_0-general