[TYPO3-50-general] Discussion to CodingStandards

Tim Eilers tim.eilers at web.de
Wed Jan 30 00:33:50 CET 2008

Malte Jansen schrieb:
> We have a SVN Repository at Tim's server...
>
> I think we should wait until all Sniff are finished, perhaps otherwise
> you have to go over the code twice for the correct CGL.

I talked to Malte and he gave me his ok:

If you are interested in a preliminary version of the Package go to:
svn://soundwerk.org/TYPO3CGL
Checkout should run anonymously.

Please take a watch at the following infos:
- Not all Sniffs are implemented yet
- Some Sniffs still need to be corrected a little bit
- you will need a lot of php memory for running UnitTests for the
Package and to run the CGL Check itself
- All implemented Sniffs have a Test
- The CGL Package should be the best example for CGL, that is not
fulfilled yet :)

In the next days i will go on with the missing sniffs, in the last days
we had some problems with loading CodeSniffer-Classes...

All other infos i forgot... it is late ;)

see ya, tim.