[TYPO3-50-general] Discussion to CodingStandards

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Thu Jan 24 16:17:27 CET 2008

Sebastian Kurfuerst schrieb:
> Hi Malte and Tim,
>
> I'm currently working on setting up a CruiseControl / PHPUnderControl
> server for automated builds, and I am now able to integrate your
> sniffs... Do you have some preliminary sniffs already working which I
> can use to test that everything works? Is there a place to download them
> already?
>
> Greets from Dresden, and thanks a lot for your work so far, :-)
> Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

after I have finished a project today, I have a little bit more time...

We have a SVN Repository at Tim's server...

I think we should wait until all Sniff are finished, perhaps otherwise
you have to go over the code twice for the correct CGL.

We will have a small "framework" for the CGL checks.
The Sniffs are only one type of the Checks. You can also directories or
files e.g. further naming conventions, limit file-extension to one
directory special directory...

So how easy would it be, to add the whole thing.
Will the PHPUnderControl be a package of TYPO3?

Cheers,

Malte