[TYPO3-50-general] Discussion to CodingStandards

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Jan 14 10:03:44 CET 2008

Hi Tim,

Am 13.01.2008 um 16:23 schrieb Tim Eilers:

> i would kindly ask you to take a view on that wiki page. I have
> pointed
> out some open questions which should get answered. Thanks!

I added some comments to the footnotes.

Here's another one. You wrote:

   "the original squiz sniffs include many checks of correct line
spacing in the !DocComments. I did just comment
    them, but if we go that strict, i can uncomment them. How deep do
we want to got?"

I'd say we skip that for now. We can force that still at a later point
if we really, really want.

robert
--
http://typo3.org/gimmefive