[TYPO3-50-general] Old names in FLOW3 code

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Feb 26 09:44:30 CET 2008

Hi Andreas,

Am 26.02.2008 um 00:23 schrieb Andreas Wolf:

> as there seems to be no list dedicated to FLOW3 development, I have to
> try my luck here.

Yes, this is the right place!

> It's both about T3_FLOW3_AOP_ProxyClassBuilder.php. The first thing is
> if TYPO3_PATH_PRIVATEFILECACHE (in line 55) shouldn't be renamed to
> something with FLOW3?

Yes - I just didn't do that yet because these constants should be
removed
alltogether.

I just created a ticket for that: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/369

> The second thing is the usage of the class ReflectionMethod in line
> 242.
> Shouldn't this be T3_FLOW3_Reflection_Method?

No. You only need to use T3_FLOW3_Reflection_Method if you need its
features - if the original, built-in reflection is sufficient, it's
cheaper to use that.

Cheers,
robert
--